The Mk2 Plus has arrived
Look no further in your search for the very best mobility scooter – Scooterpac is the hallmark of mobility excellence. The Cabin Car Mk2 Plus has been designed to offer you everything you desire.
When the original Cabin Car hit the market a few years ago, the response was incredible – shipping to all corners of the globe, we knew something big was happening. Ever since that moment, through innovation, the Scooterpac engineering team has continued to enhance the lives of the less able.
The result is so much more than a scooter – it is quite simply a completely revived approach to mobility.
Configure your Cabin Car today!
- Available as standard in: High Gloss Black, Ice Blue, Cherry Red and Glacier White
- Bright Rear LED Lights
- Dual-Speed Windscreen Wiper
- Durable Floor Mats
- Easy Access Doors
- Electronic Braking System
- External Charging Cable (0.7m)
- Follow Me Home Lights
- Four-Way Adjustable Driving Position
- Large Cup Holder
- Smooth Acceleration System
- Super 1400 Watt Motor
- Thumb Controls
- Trip Computer
- Twin USB Charging Ports
- Ultra-Soft Suspension
- Windscreen Washer
The only mobility scooter to feature an Interior Heater, Remote Central Locking, Reversing Camera & Rear Parking Sensors
Over 20 optional extras available
- Alarm System – Protect your investment by adding a high-volume alarm to your Cabin Car, that will sound when the car is tampered with.
- Heated Seats – Breeze along in your Cabin Car while being soothed by your luxurious heated seat – providing total comfort.
- Puddle Lights – Light up the floor around the doors – avoiding the puddles and keeping your feet dry.
- Plus so much more…
No Cabin Car will ever be the same again!
|Class||3 (Invalid Carriage)|
|Speed 1||8mph (UK & USA)|
|Range 2||22 / 30 miles|
|Batteries||Dual 12V 75Ah / 100 Ah|
|Motor||Rear Wheel Drive|
1400w (4 Pole)
24 Volt DC
|Weight Capacity||178kg / 28 stones|
|Ground Clearance||150mm (unloaded)|
|Tyres||13″ / 330mm|
|Seat Back Height||737mm|
1 International speeds available dependant on jurisdiction and local legislation.
2 Range may vary with battery charge/condition/option, terrain type, tyre condition & vehicle loading.
3 Choice of mirrors may impact vehicle width.